Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thoughts

Are they really your thoughts or are they an attack from the evil one masquerading as your thoughts? Ephesians 6:16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

Philippians 3:13

13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,


The days that you are in too much of a rush to
pray, those are the days that you need to pray the most!!!!!!!!


Before I place my foot on the floor in the morning I pray!! by D. Sola

No comments:

Proclamation Prayer for the Bride!!.

Could I Have One More Chance?

Revelation of your Salvation

THANK YOU PARTNERS!!

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!